Armonicos Co., Ltd. recognizes the importance of personal information and
- 1. Content and use of personal information
- We will, to the extent possible, specify the purposes of use of the personal information,
and will obtain personal information only through legitimate and appropriate means.
- 2. Use of personal information
- We will use personal information obtained as far as it is necessary for carrying out business.
- 3. Management of personal information
- We will make efforts to take all necessary and appropriate measures to ensure the prevention and correction of any leakage,
loss or damage of the personal information, as well as the otherwise secure management of the personal information.
- 4. Disclosing personal information
- We will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties unless we obtain consent from individuals or are not permitted by law.
- 5. Observing laws and other standards relating to the protection of personal information
- We observe all laws relating to the protection of personal information,
as well as relevant standards and guidelines established by governmental bodies and other organizations.
This website (hereafter, the Site) is managed and operated by Armonicos Co., Ltd (hereafter, the Company). Please read the following policy carefully before accessing or using the Site. Note that, this Site’s policy may change without prior notice.
- 1. About Copyright
- The copyrights of the contents (information, documents, images, audios, writings etc.) of the Site are protected by the copyright held by the Company and third parties. These information may not be used (copied, diverted, adapted, modified, distributed etc.) without a prior written consent of the Company, except for personal use or as permitted by copyright law.
- 2. About Trademarks
- The Company’s products names and service names described/posted in this Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company.
Other company names, product names, service names, etc. of other companies described/posted on this site are generally trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of each company.
- 3. Disclaimer
- The Site’s content and URL may be changed or discontinued without prior notice.
The company updates the content in this Site with great care. However, the Company makes no warranty whatsoever. The company assumes no liability for any trouble or damage incurred by using the Site.
- 4. Links
- The contents of the third party linking to/from this Site are managed by each site’s responsibility and are not under our responsibility and control. When using the linked sites, be sure to use according to the terms and conditions of the site.
No prior request is required when setting links to this Site. However, usage in any of the following sites is strictly prohibited.
・Sites that contain content that slanders or slanders our company or our products or content that destroys our credibility.
・Sites that may infringe or infringe intellectual property rights (copyright, trademark rights, etc.).
・Site on which antisocial content (adult content etc.) is posted.
・Sites that contain content that violates the law and other public order and morals.